※今回のお写真は露出が大きいため、ブログの規約が少し心配になりましたので、こちらでは文字情報のみ掲載します。画像は以下の外部リンクからご覧ください。
プロフィールフィード(アップ) Profile Feed (close‑up) https://my.secondlife.com/liqueur.felix/snapshots/6a929ab7eeac13478a9ef990
プロフィールフィード(全身) Profile Feed (full body) https://my.secondlife.com/liqueur.felix/snapshots/6a993d769c1e6445fbf6dc7c
Flickr(アップ)※要ログイン Flickr (close‑up, login required) https://www.flickr.com/photos/liqueur/55493900692/
Flickr(全身)※要ログイン Flickr (full body, login required) https://www.flickr.com/photos/liqueur/55507316296/
Primfeed(アップ)※要ログイン Primfeed (close‑up, login required) https://prmfd.co/p/xLOSiX9KJm3G
Primfeed(全身)※要ログイン Primfeed (full body, login required) https://prmfd.co/p/JXtbQtbtbUYt
Since the photos for this post show a fair amount of skin, I decided to share only the text here to stay within the blog's guidelines. You can view the images through the external links above.
夏のまっさかり、季節柄ぴったりなビキニや、ひとめぼれして買った新しいヘアスタイル、そして胸の話をしようと思っていました。ところが忙しさにかまけて、気づけばもう9月も中旬。数日ずっと多忙で疲れ果ててしまったり、せっかくまとまった休みが取れたと思ったら、ついついぐでっと何もせずに過ごしてしまっています。もう少し余裕を持たないといけませんね。そうだ、お気に入りのビキニの話でした。Hilly Haalan というお店の Sophie Banded Bikini Set です。ひとめぼれして買ったもので、今回の写真でも着ています。
In the height of summer, I had planned to write about my new bikini, the hairstyle I fell in love with, and a little story about my chest. But time slipped away, and suddenly it’s already mid‑September. I've been exhausted from several busy days, and whenever I finally get a break, I end up spending it doing absolutely nothing. I really need to find a better balance. Oh, right—there was also the bikini I wanted to talk about. It’s the Sophie Banded Bikini Set from Hilly Haalan. I bought it on impulse because I fell in love with it, and it’s the one I’m wearing in the photos for this post.
髪は S‑CLUB という、私が今までまったく知らなかったお店のものでした。JENNER MIDPACK HAIRです。デモを試した瞬間「これはかわいい!」と即購入したものです。こうしたアップ髪は、私の場合スカルプテッド・プリム時代のものしか似合うものが見つけられず、長い間ずっと探しました……!新しいものはほとんどが LeLUTKA EVO X 用ヘアベース前提で、そうでないものはドレッドヘアや黒人さん向けのスタイルが多く、どうにかこうにかパーツを組み合わせても「うーん……」という感じでした。フルパックのみの販売で少しお高めでしたが、自分に似合う髪は本当に貴重なので、ああもうしょうがないな!と買ってしまいました。HUDで前髪をオフにして、別の [Jewik] というお店の Bangs Collection から Bangs 3 を合わせています。この前髪も「そうそう、こんなふうにおろしたかった!」という理想のアイテムでした。こちらのお店は LeLUTKA EvoX BOM ヘアベースがメインですが、前髪コレクションはEVO X ユーザでなくても自然に馴染みます。
The hair is from S‑CLUB, JENNER MIDPACK HAIR— a store I hadn't known at all until now. The moment I tried the demo, I knew I had to buy it. Updos rarely suit me—only sculpted‑prim styles from the old days ever worked (doh)—so I'd been searching for something like this for a long time. Most modern styles rely on LeLUTKA EVO X hairbases, and the rest tend to be dreadlocks or styles made for Black avatars. Even when I tried combining parts, it never quite felt right. The full pack was a bit pricey, but finding a hairstyle that truly suits me is rare, so I decided it was worth it. I turned off the bangs in the HUD and paired it with Bangs 3 from Jewik’s Bangs Collection. These bangs were exactly what I had been wanting. Although Jewik mainly sells EvoX BOM hairbases, the bangs collection works beautifully even if you’re not using EVO X.
そして今回いちばん紹介したかったのが、BodyStories の Body Deformer rvn – nobody is perfect – left breast – v2 – lvl2 というアイテムです。みなさま、Body Deformer はご存じでしょうか。今やスタンダードとなったメッシュボディの形を整える後付けのアタッチメント(スクリプト)で、肩幅を狭くしたり、ヒップアップしたり、鼻や唇の形を変えたり、さまざまなものが販売されています。多くは胸を大きくしたり、おしりを強調したり、太ももを “thicc” なるむちむちサイズにしたりするもので、それはそれで好きな人にはたまらないのだろうな、という程度の感想で、普段私は眺めるだけでした。
ところがこの deformer に出会って、「これこそ私が求めていたものだ!」と少し感動してしまいました。左右で胸のサイズをワンカップ分ほど変えられるのです。リアルで左胸の方が大きいという方、そしてそれに悩んだ経験をお持ちの方は、ぜひ試してみてください。「あっ」と声が出ますよ。私はこのlvl2がちょうどリアルな感じで良いと思っています。自分ではわかるし気になるけれど、たぶん誰も気づかないってぐらいのこのサイズ感、おわかりになりますでしょうか?
And the item I most wanted to introduce this time is BodyStories' Body Deformer rvn – nobody is perfect – left breast – v2 – lvl2. Many of you may already know what a Body Deformer is: an attachment script that adjusts the shape of a mesh body. There are deformers that narrow the shoulders, lift the hips, change the nose or lips, and so on. Most of them focus on enlarging the chest, emphasizing the hips, or making the thighs “thicc,” which I always found interesting but never personally needed.
But when I found this deformer, I felt genuinely moved—it was exactly what I had been looking for. It allows you to make one breast slightly larger than the other, by about one cup size. If your left breast is naturally larger in real life and you've ever felt self‑conscious about it, please try this. You'll immediately understand. For me, lvl2 feels perfectly natural: noticeable to myself, but subtle enough that no one else would likely see it.
こうした細かな“らしさ”を形にできる場所は、まだ多くはありませんが、見つけるとやっぱり嬉しくなります。これから先、同じように自分らしさをそっと表現できる場所がもっと増えていくといいですね。
There still aren't many places where you can shape these small, personal touches, but finding them always feels quietly encouraging. I hope that, going forward, more spaces will appear where we can gently express our own sense of self in the same way.

0 comments:
Post a Comment